In order to use this feature, select an active trade, then select the amount you wish to add to this trade, and confirm the transaction.
Once you've done this, the following things will happen:
- The trade amount will increase, and the force close level will be removed away from the risky zone, as per the following formula:
- The trade open price will change and will be equal to the average weighted price of the initial open price and the price set at the moment of making the transaction in question:
- A fee for such a transaction will be taken, its amount being based on the entire amount of the trade, taking into account the multiplier.
- Once you've completed the trade amount increase, the rollover fee will be calculated based on the new trade amount.
Please note: When increasing the amount of any trade, the multiplier stays the same as when the trade was opened.
- NewInv is the new trade amount after it has been increased
- NewPrice is the new opening price of the trade after the trade amount has been increased
- Inv(0) is the initial trade amount
- Price(0) is the initial open price Inv is the amount you add to the trade
- Price is the asset price set at the moment you increased the trade amount Minimum amount required to make such a trade is €20.
Please note: If you increase the active trade amount, your Take Profit level and Stop Loss level may be cancelled.